1. W. Zhang, R. Q. Wu and K. Behdinan, Nonlinear dynamic analysis near resonance of a beam-ring structure for modeling circular truss antenna under time-dependent thermal excitation, Aerospace Science and Technology 86, p296-311, 2019.
2. W. Zhang, Q. L. Wu and W. S. Ma, Chaotic wave motions and chaotic dynamic responses of piezoelectric laminated composite rectangular thin plate under combined transverse and in-plane excitations, International Journal of Applied Mechanics 10, ID 1850114, 2018.
3. W. Zhang, Q. L. Wu, M. H. Yao and E. H. Dowell, Analysis on global and chaotic dynamics of nonlinear wave equations for truss core sandwich plate, Nonlinear Dynamics 94, p21-37, 2018.
4. W. Zhang, Z. Fang, X. D. Yang and F. Liang, A series solution for free vibration of moderately thick cylindrical shell with general boundary conditions, Engineering Structures 165, p422-440, 2018.
5. W. Zhang, T. Liu, A. Xi and Y. N. Wang, Resonant responses and chaotic dynamics of composite laminated circular cylindrical shell with membranes, Journal of Sound and Vibration 423, p65-99, 2018.
6. W. Zhang, S. W. Yang and J. J. Mao, Nonlinear radial breathing vibrations of CFRP laminated cylindrical shell with non-normal boundary conditions subjected to axial pressure and radial line load at two ends, Composite Structures 190, p52-78, 2018.
7. W. Zhang, J. Chen, Y. F. Zhang and X. D. Yang, Continuous model and nonlinear dynamic responses of circular mesh antenna clamped at one side, Engineering Structures 151, p115-135, 2017.
8. W. Zhang, L. L. Chen, X. Y. Guo L. Sun, Nonlinear dynamical behaviors of deploying wings in subsonic air flow, Journal of Fluids and Structures 74, p340-355, 2017.
9. W. Zhang, W. H. Hu, D. X. Cao and M. H. Yao, Vibration frequencies and modes of a z-shaped beam with variable folding angles, ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics 138, 041004, 2016.
10. W. Zhang, D. M. Wang and M. H. Yao, Using Fourier differential quadrature method to analyze transverse nonlinear vibrations of an axially accelerating viscoelastic beam, Nonlinear Dynamics 78, p839-856, 2014.
11. W. Zhang, y. t. Huang and M. H. Yao, Multi-pulse homoclinic orbits and chaotic dynamics of a parametrically excited nonlinear nano-oscillator with coupled cubic nonlinearities, Science China: Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy 57, p1098-1110, 2014.
12. W. Zhang, S. F. Lu and X. D. Yang, Analysis on nonlinear dynamics of a deploying composite laminated cantilever plate, Nonlinear Dynamics 76, p69-93, 2014. SCI收录.
13. W. Zhang, J. E. Chen, D. X. Cao and L. H. Chen, Nonlinear dynamic responses of a truss core sandwich plate, Composite Structures 108, p367-386, 2014.
14. W. Zhang, L. Sun, X. D. Yang and P. Jia, Nonlinear dynamic behaviors of a deploying-and-retreating wing with varying velocity, Journal of Sound and Vibration 332, p6785-6797, 2013.
15. W. Zhang and W. L. Hao, Multi-pulse chaotic dynamics of six-dimensional non-autonomous nonlinear system for a composite laminated piezoelectric rectangular plate, Nonlinear Dynamics 73, p1005-1033, 2013.
16. W. Zhang, R. Zhou and J. W. Zu, Nonlinear vibrations of a shell-shaped workpiece during high-speed milling process, Nonlinear Dynamics 72, p767-787, 2013.
17. W. Zhang, M. H. Zhao and X. Y. Guo, Nonlinear responses of a symmetric cross-ply composite laminated cantilever rectangular plate under in-plane and moment excitations, Composite Structures 100, p554-565, 2013.
18. W. Zhang, Y. H. Qian and S. K. Lai, Extended homotopy analysis method for multi- degree-of-freedom non-autonomous nonlinear dynamical systems and its application, Acta Mechanica 223, p2537-2548, 2012.
19. W. Zhang and M. H. Zhao, Nonlinear vibrations of a composite laminated cantilever rectangular plate with one-to-one internal resonance, Nonlinear Dynamics 70, p295-313, 2012.
20. W. Zhang, F. B. Gao and M. H. Yao, Periodic solutions and stability of a tethered satellite system, Mechanics Research Communications 44, p24-29, 2012.
21. W. Zhang, Y. X. Hao, X. Y. Guo and L. H. Chen, Complicated nonlinear responses of a simply supported FGM rectangular plate under combined parametric and external excitations, Meccanica 47, p 985-1014, 2012.
22. W. Zhang, Y. X. Hao and J. Yang, Nonlinear dynamics of FGM circular cylindrical shell with clamped-clamped edges, Composite Structures 94, p1075-1086, 2012.
23. W. Zhang, M. J. Gao and M. H. Yao, Global analysis and chaotic dynamics of six-dimensional nonlinear system for an axially moving viscoelastic belt, International Journal of Modern Physics B 25, p2299-2322, 2011.
24. W. Zhang, Y. H. Qian, M. H. Yao and S. K. Lai, Periodic solutions for multi-degree-of-freedom strongly nonlinear coupled van der Pol oscillators by homotopy analysis method, Acta Mechanica 217, p269-285, 2011.
25. W. Zhang and S. B. Li, Resonant chaotic motions of a buckled rectangular thin plate with parametrically and externally excitations, Nonlinear Dynamics 62, p673-686, 2010.
26. W. Zhang and X. L. Yang, Transverse nonlinear vibrations of a circular spinning disk with varying rotating speed, Science in China Series G: Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy 53, p1536-1553, 2010.
27. W. Zhang, J. H. Zhang and M. H. Yao, The extended Melnikov method for non-autonomous nonlinear dynamical systems and application to multi-pulse chaotic dynamics of a buckled thin plate, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 11, p1442-1457, 2010.
28. W. Zhang, J. H. Zhang, M. H. Yao and Z. G. Yao, Multi-pulse chaotic dynamics of non-autonomous nonlinear system for a laminated composite piezoelectric rectangular plate, Acta Mechanica 211, p23-47, 2010.
29. W. Zhang, J. Yang, Y. X. Hao, Chaotic vibrations of an orthotropic FGM rectangular plate based on third-order shear deformation theory, Nonlinear Dynamics 59, p619-660, 2010.
30. W. Zhang, Z. G. Yao and M. H. Yao, Periodic and chaotic dynamics of composite laminated piezoelectric rectangular plate with one-to-two internal resonance, Science in China Series E: Technological Sciences 52, p731-742, 2009.
31. W. Zhang, M. H. Yao and J. H. Zhang, Using the extended Melnikov method to study the multi-pulse global bifurcations and chaos of a cantilever beam，Journal of Sound and Vibration 319, p541-569, 2009.
32. W. Zhang and M. H. Yao, Theories of multi-pulse global bifurcations for high- dimensional systems and applications to cantilever beam, International Journal of Modern Physics B 22, p4089-4141, 2008.
33. W. Zhang and J. W. Zu, Transient and steady nonlinear responses for a rotor-active magnetic bearings system with time-varying stiffness, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 38, p1152-1167, 2008.
34. W. Zhang, J. W. Zu and F. X. Wang, Global bifurcations and chaos for a rotor-active magnetic bearing system with time-varying stiffness, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 35, p586-608, 2008. SCI收录.
35. W. Zhang and C. Z. Song, Higher-dimensional periodic and chaotic oscillations for a parametrically excited viscoelastic moving belt with multiple internal resonances, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 17, p1637-1660, 2007.
36. W. Zhang and D. X. Cao, Studies on bifurcation and chaos of a string-beam coupled system with two-degrees-of-freedom, Nonlinear Dynamics 45, p131-147, 2006.
37. W. Zhang and M. H. Yao, Multi-pulse orbits and chaotic dynamics in motion of parametrically excited viscoelastic moving belt, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 28, p42-66, 2006.
38. W. Zhang, C. Z. Song and M. Ye, Further studies on nonlinear oscillations and chaos of a symmetric cross-ply laminated thin plate under parametric excitation, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 16, p325-347, 2006.
39. W. Zhang, M. H. Yao and X. P. Zhan, Multi-pulse chaotic motions of a rotor-active magnetic bearing system with time-varying stiffness, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 27, p175-186, 2006.
40. W. Zhang and X. P. Zhan, Periodic and chaotic motions of a rotor-active magnetic bearing with quadratic and cubic terms and time-varying stiffness, Nonlinear Dynamics 41, p331-359, 2005.
41. W. Zhang, Chaotic motion and its control for nonlinear nonplanar oscillations of a parametrically excited cantilever beam, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 26, p731-745, 2005.
42. W. Zhang, F. X. Wang and M. H. Yao, Global bifurcations and chaotic dynamics in nonlinear nonplanar oscillations of a parametrically excited cantilever beam, Nonlinear Dynamics 40, p251-279, 2005.
43. W. Zhang, F. X. Wang and Jean W. Zu, Local bifurcations and codimension-3 degenerate bifurcations of a quintic nonlinear beam under parametric excitation, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 24, p977-998, 2005.
44. W. Zhang, F. X. Wang and Jean W. Zu, Computation of normal forms for high dimensional non-linear systems and application to non-planar non-linear oscillations of a cantilever beam, Journal of Sound and Vibration 278, p949-974, 2004.
45. W. Zhang and Y. Tang, Global dynamics of the cable under combined parametrical and external excitations, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 37, p505-526, 2002.
46. W. Zhang, Global and chaotic dynamics for a parametrically excited thin plate, Journal of Sound and Vibration 239, p1013-1036, 2001.
47. W. Zhang, Z. M. Liu and P. Yu, Global dynamics of a parametrically and externally excited thin plate, Nonlinear Dynamics 24, p245-268, 2001.
48. W. Zhang and P. Yu, A study of the limit cycles associated with a generalized codimension-3 Lienard oscillator, Journal of Sound and Vibration 231, p145-173, 2000.
49. W. Zhang and M. Ye, Local and global bifurcations of valve mechanism, Nonlinear Dynamics 6, p301-316, 1994.
50. J. J. Mao and W. Zhang, Buckling and post-buckling analyses of functionally graded graphene reinforced piezoelectric plate subjected to electric potential and axial forces, Composite Structures 216, p392-405, 2019.
51. S. W. Yang, W. Zhang and J. J. Mao, Nonlinear vibrations of carbon fiber reinforced polymer laminated cylindrical shell under non-normal boundary conditions with 1:2 internal resonance, European Journal of Mechanics A-Solids 74, p317-339, 2019.
52. X. Y. Guo, Y. Zhang, W. Zhang and L. Sun, Theoretical and experimental investigation on the nonlinear vibration behavior of Z-shaped folded plates with inner resonance, Engineering Structures 182, p123-140, 2019.
53. Y. X. Hao, Z. Cao, W. Zhang, J. Chen and M. H. Yao, Stability analysis for geometric nonlinear functionally graded sandwich shallow shell using a new developed displacement field, Composite Structures 210, p202-216, 2019.
54. R. Q. Wu, W. Zhang and K. Behdinan, Vibration frequency analysis of beam-ring structure for circular deployable truss antenna, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics 19, ID1950012, 2019.
55. J. J. Mao and W. Zhang, Linear and nonlinear free and forced vibrations of graphene reinforced piezoelectric composite plate under external voltage excitation, Composite Structures 203, p551-565, 2018.
56. Y. F. Zhang, W. Zhang and Z. G. Yao, Analysis on nonlinear vibrations near internal resonances of a composite laminated piezoelectric rectangular plate, Engineering Structures 173, p89-106, 2018.
57. Q. L. Wu, W. Zhang and E. H. Dowell, Detecting multi-pulse chaotic dynamics of high-dimensional non-autonomous nonlinear system for circular mesh antenna, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 102, p25-40, 2018.
58. A. W. Wang, H. Y. Chen, Y. X. Hao and W. Zhang, Vibration and bending behavior of functionally graded nanocomposite doubly-curved shallow shells reinforced by graphene nanoplatelets, Results in Physics 9, p550-559, 2018.
59. S. F. Lu, W. Zhang and X. J. Song, Time-varying nonlinear dynamics of a deploying piezoelectric laminated composite plate under aerodynamic force, Acta Mechanica Sinica 34, p303-314, 2018.
60. J. F. Wang and W. Zhang, An equivalent continuum meshless approach for material nonlinear analysis of CNT-reinforced composites, Composite Structures 188, p116-125, 2018.
61. R. Q. Wu, W. Zhang and M. H. Yao, Nonlinear dynamics near resonances of a rotor-active magnetic bearings system with 16-pole legs and time varying stiffness, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 100, p113-134, 2018.
62. Y. X. Hao, S. W. Yang, W. Zhang, M. H. Yao and A. W. Wang, Flutter of high-dimension nonlinear system for a FGM truncated conical shell, Mechanics of Advanced Materials & Structures 25, p47-61, 2018.
63. Y. X. Hao, Y. Niu, W. Zhang, M. H. Yao and A. W. Wang, Supersonic flutter analysis of FGM shallow conical panel accounting for thermal effects, Meccanica 53, p95-109, 2018.
64. T. J. Yu, W. Zhang and X. D. Yang, Global bifurcations and chaotic motions of a flexible multi-beam structure, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 95, p264-271, 2017.
65. T. Liu, W. Zhang and J. F. Wang, Nonlinear dynamics of composite laminated circular cylindrical shell clamped along a generatrix and with membranes at both ends, Nonlinear Dynamics 90, p1393-1417, 2017.
66. Y. F. Zhang, M. H. Yao, W. Zhang and B. C. Wen, Dynamical modeling and multi-pulse chaotic dynamics of cantilevered pipe conveying pulsating fluid in parametric resonance, Aerospace Science and Technology 68, p441-453, 2017.
67. Y. Sun, W. Zhang and M. H. Yao, Multi-pulse chaotic dynamics of circular mesh antenna with 1:2 internal resonance, International Journal of Applied Mechanics 9, 1750060, 2017.
68. T. J. Yu, W. Zhang and X. D. Yang, Global dynamics of an autoparametric beam structure, Nonlinear Dynamics 88, p1329-1343, 2017.
69. X. Y. Guo and W. Zhang, Nonlinear vibrations of a reinforced composite plate with carbon nanotubes, Composite Structures 135, p96-108, 2016.
70. Y. J. Qian, W. Zhang, X. D. Yang and M. H. Yao, Energy analysis and trajectory design for low-energy escaping orbit in Earth-Moon system, Nonlinear Dynamics 85, p463-478, 2016.
71. Z. C. Wei, W. Zhang and M. H. Yao, On the periodic orbit bifurcating from one single non-hyperbolic equilibrium in a chaotic jerk system, Nonlinear Dynamics 82, p1251-1258, 2015.
72. Z. C. Wei, P. Yu, W. Zhang and M. H. Yao, Study of hidden attractors, multiple limit cycles from Hopf bifurcation and boundedness of motion in the generalized hyperchaotic Rabinovich system, Nonlinear Dynamics 82, p131-141, 2015.
73. Y. X. Hao, W. Zhang, J. Yang and S. B. Li, Nonlinear dynamics of a functionally graded thin simply-supported plate under a hypersonic flow, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures 22, p619-632, 2015.
74. Z. C. Wei, W. Zhang, Z. Wang and M. H. Yao, Hidden attractors and dynamical behaviors in an extended Rikitake system, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 25, 1550028-11, 2015.
75. Z. C. Wei and W. Zhang, Hidden hyperchaotic attractors in a modified Lorenz-Stenflo system with only one stable equilibrium, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 24, 1450127-14, 2014.
76. M. H. Yao, W. Zhang and J. W. Zu, Multi-pulse Chaotic dynamics in non-planar motion of parametrically excited viscoelastic moving belt, Journal of Sound and Vibration 331, p2624-2653, 2012.
77. Y. X. Hao, W. Zhang and J. Yang, Nonlinear oscillations of a cantilever FGM rectangular plate based on third-order plate theory and asymptotic perturbation method, Composites Part B: Engineering 42, p402-413, 2011.
78. L. H. Chen, W. Zhang and F. H. Yang, Nonlinear dynamics of higher-dimensional system for an axially accelerating viscoelastic beam with in-plane and out-of-plane vibrations, Journal of Sound and Vibration 329, p5321-5345, 2010.